Saturday 22 December 2012

My Favorite Things from 2012

There are so many things in 2012 that I have loved. Opening the new store meant lots of shopping and finding lots of wonderful labels and products. These are a few of my favourites...


This is the ultimate night light, feeding diary, clock, room temperature gauge and musical all rolled into one portable stylish star. I can't think of a nursery style that this wouldn't go with. 


Skeanie Sandals

When my daughter started walking a year ago I began looking for affordable, well made footwear that didn't inhibit her growing feet and looked after her soles whilst she explored new found freedom. Skeanie hit the mark immediately. Under $50 for their junior range of shoes, recommended by the Australian and American Podiatry Associations and stylish to boot! So many styles to choose from and keep your eye out for new ugg boots, sneakers and Mary-Jane's in the new year. 

The Letter M - for 6-14yo's

The Letter M is one of those labels you just fall in love with the minute you lay your eye's on her exquisite range. She designs exclusively for 6 to 14 year olds and her range is classic and age appropriate. She's a designer to watch out for in 2013!



What I love about Baobab is that they design wearable, funky clothing for babies and kids and most of their range is Organic Cotton. Made under ethical working conditions, this label ticks all my boxes for cool design, functionality, environmentally friendly and ethically made.  


I cannot tell you what a life saver this booster seat has been for our very tall 2.5yo. Too big for a high chair and not quite big enough to sit on a chair by herself, I started looking for something safe, durable and inexpensive for her to sit on so she could enjoy family meals without having to sit on phone books! Toosh Coosh came to the rescue. I love that they come with a carry bag so when we go to restaurants or my parents place we can bring it with us. It doesn't break the bank at only $49.95 either! 


Daju are bringing back the fun with balloon balls and chalk mats. Perfect for holidays and travel, these fun toys will fit on your handbag and can be pulled out for play whenever the need arises. 

I'm always on the lookout for original  exciting and helpful products for Mum's and Dads. If you have some you'd like to share I'd love to hear about them. 

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and see you in 2013!






No comments:

Post a Comment