Friday 25 October 2013

The Crazy Week of Oishi-m and Rock Your Baby

What a huge week it's been. Not a moment to myself and my list of things to do just gets longer and longer. Did you know its only 60 days until Christmas?! Have you started shopping yet? 

Here's how my week went down......

The new Oishi-m Summer 13 range has arrived and I think I actually squealed with delight as I opened the boxes this week. I really think this is their best season ever and when you see the gorgeous Every Dress and Fairy Bread tee's I'm sure you'll agree. Here are some of my favorites:


Sun Ray Chubba Jeans - totally unisex!

Steady Freddy Shorts and Grasshopper Tee - another brilliant unisex combo!

The Every Dress which every little girl should have!

So you'd think that was enough excitement for one week? Well then along came Rock Your Baby with the coveted Carmen Bead and Nina Dresses! 

All three colours of the Nina Dresses are available. Which is your favorite? 

How many will you collect? Does anyone know where to find more purple necklaces? 

It's been a huge week and so much more to come. I'm planning a Christmas gift guide sorted into age groups, and we have even more styles of sandals, hats, Oishi-m and Rock Your Baby still to arrive so stay tuned peeps! 








No comments:

Post a Comment