Monday 1 July 2013

What Emily Wore - Princess Party

Most of my regular customers know that we are very blessed to have a gorgeous, although sometimes a bit too energetic, daughter named Emily. I Instagram Emily a lot, especially if she's wearing something from Petit Armoir. So when her 3rd birthday started coming up I couldn't wait to pick out outfits and 'style' the event. 

OK so Mr PA did mention to me at several times that the party was for Emily and not for me, but I don't think I went too overboard. And she did pick the theme - Princess of course!


The inspiration came from Donna Hay's latest Kids Magazine. Love the styling in this edition and the recipies are well thought out and easy for a novice like myself. 

The birthday girl! I can't believe she's three already. Where does the time go? She's wearing Fabrik Odette Skirt and Fabrik Navy Stripe Leggings, Navy Skeanie Loafers. The tee is models own (wink wink that means I got it from Target ssshhhhh!)

I made the birthday cake. I told you I didn't go overboard! Like the hair accessory on top? The cupcakes are the Rose Swirled cupcakes from the Donna Hay Kids Magazine and the large cake is vanilla butter. They were delicious! 

That gorgeous water urn is from my god friend at Pour Mes Amis. She also supplied the bunting, party plates, cups, napkins and a voice of reason when I started to get a little out of control! The straws are from Paper Eskimo. 

Paper Eskimo Balloons - every Princess needs some pink balloons!

Kissing Frogs. Mum found the mini Cadbury frogs and the little cups are from The Essential Ingredient. Huge hit!

The Pink and Purple Princesses. These two are 8 weeks apart and the best of friends. Emily has a Fabrik Cable Knit Cardigan on. 

The next day we took off for a Sunday drive and lunch to the Gerogery Hotel to listen to some live music. This little pub is an absolute gem. It's located about 25 minutes from Albury and there's a great beer garden with swings and a sandpit for the kids. 

Fabrik Circus Tee and Fabrik Rah Rah Skirt with the Navy Stripe Leggings. Perfect for a swing!

You know your in the country when this is what you see on the way home. 



We had a fantastic weekend. How was yours?









No comments:

Post a Comment