Thursday 18 July 2013

Spring 2013 Preview!

Can you believe Spring is almost here? Last night we had an almost warm night and you could smell Spring was on it's way. We have so many great kids clothing and kids shoes about to arrive that I thought I'd share a sneak peak of what's going to be hot this Spring. 



St Goliath boys clothing for spring/summer features bright colours such as coral and spring green, rolled cuff shorts, classic skater tee's and versatile board shorts. Your little dude will love this seasons range!

Fabrik, true to form, has come up with another stunning collection that any little girl would love! Gorgeous prints, bright melon and lilac colours, vintage florals and laces all feature this Spring. Fabrik is sure to be a favourite!

Something for the 8-14 year olds with the arrival of Eve's Sister! Tropical, Aztec and rainbow kaleidoscope are just some of the inspiration for this seasons prints. Printed pants and bright colours will be huge this season so stock up. They'll wear it I promise!

Check out the new canvas Mary-Jane from WALNUT Melbourne! When I saw these I just had to have them. I've been a fan of their canvas MJ's for my own daughter since she was old enough to walk and the new style is a coated canvas with a more slimline design and rubber capped toe. Team with dresses, shorts or jeans and they're the perfect footwear staple. They'll be available in sizes EU 24-30 from around August 2013. 

Next week I'll give you a few more insights into Spring and Summer including some of the new labels we'll be stocking this season. And I have the big Kids In Style expo coming up from 1st August so stay tuned for all the great finds and new products we showcase from the expo. 

Tell me - what do you want to see more of this Spring/Summer? Is there something you're always struggling to find? What do you think of the new WALNUT Melbourne Mary-Janes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment