Sunday 12 May 2013

New Digs - A look at the new shop!

Our new store has been open for almost a month and I can't believe it's taken me this long to pop up some pictures! 

Moving into City Walk in the heart of the shopping precinct in Albury has been wonderful. So many new customers and all the regulars have made my risky move worthwhile. I can't tell you how nerve racking the decision to move was!

We have put a lot of work into the new locations look, keeping the colour pallet very neutral so the clothing and products really stand out. There are still so many things I want to do and need to do, such as extra signage, some colour and photo's on the back wall, plus a few new racks and stands. But for the most part I'm happy with how it turned out. 

If you live in Albury Wodonga or you're passing through,pop in and say hello. We'd love to see you! 

Meanwhile here's a look at our new digs.... 






I'd love to hear your thoughts on our new location and look. We still have so many plans for the future of Petit Armoir and this is just the beginning so stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow so pretty. I use to live in Albury, so I'll have to visit when I come back there

    ReplyDelete